cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available funds apply to next cycle?

PCW
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello PM! New user here, excited to join the PM family. Sorry if this question has been asked ad nauseam but regarding "Available Funds" in our account, is the entire amount used in the next billing cycle, if less/equal than my plan cost?

So for example, I recently received my $10 referral bonus and $2 autopay bonus for a total of $12. If I am on the $25 plan, will my entire bonuses be used for my next billing? So in this case, my credit card will have a charge of $13 on my next billing?

Thanks! 

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@PCW wrote:

Thank you! I did not know that bonuses could be applied to purchasing future add-ons. Good to know. 🙂

Any money in your available fund account is your money. You can use it as you wish.

On your next renewal date, PM server will add another $2 autopay credit to your account before taking money from your autopay credit card.  You will be charged $11+tax from your credit card.  

Available fund before next renewal date = $12

Add: $2 autopay credit for next 30 days cycle

Total available fund before taking money from autopay = $14

Amount from your autopay card = $25 - $14 = $11 + tax.

Another fact:  Sales tax already paid by PM for any credit from PM.  $2 autopay credit will cost us more than $2 if autopay is not enabled.

Welcome to PM and joy your saving with PM.

Stay positive, Test negative and have better and better days while being locked down. 

Your every 30 day payment takes from your balance first and if not enough then takes from your auto pay. You can also, if you have a balance, buy add ons from it too. If you buy add ons that exceed your balance, then you have to top up your balance first, then buy the add ons. 

PCW
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you! I did not know that bonuses could be applied to purchasing future add-ons. Good to know. 🙂

@PCW wrote:

Hello PM! New user here, excited to join the PM family. Sorry if this question has been asked ad nauseam but regarding "Available Funds" in our account, is the entire amount used in the next billing cycle, if less/equal than my plan cost?

So for example, I recently received my $10 referral bonus and $2 autopay bonus for a total of $12. If I am on the $25 plan, will my entire bonuses be used for my next billing? So in this case, my credit card will have a charge of $13 on my next billing?

Yes, you can use this balance to either purcahse add-ons, or if it's still there at the time of the next renewal, it will go towards that.

Need Help? Let's chat.