cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available Funds from used Payment voucher transfer to Koodo possible?

allen84
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have $99 worth of Available funds that was redeemed from Payment vouchers.   There was an issue when the time came for autopay renewal on Jan 28.  It instead charged my Credit card on pre-auth on my account, instead of using the available funds.   My next renewal is Apr 28, which the $99 available funds would be consumed and the rest would be paid by Credit card.

I'm now considering moving to Koodo for their $40 for 5GB.  I understand I will lose my remaining less than 2 months of service which I will ok with since Koodo is compensating for the $100 bill credit.    But how do I transfer the $99 over to Koodo? 

Can I ask PM to refund me $99 plus tax back to my credit card and they take the available funds instead before I move?   Or can the available funds be transferred?

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@allen84, I was able to get the funds moved over by reaching out to Koodo and Telus using the contact us link and sending a written message.  I chose this route as I wanted written confirmation of a favorable decision prior to migration.  I suggest giving this option a try.  Don't bother trying on the Public Mobile end as they have been instructed not to negotiate.  This is strictly goodwill and so YMMV.  I have had people contact me personally with rather unsuccessful outcomes.  Be cordial, firm on your position and avoid personal attacks.  Good luck and report results, good or otherwise.  The information will be useful for others.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

The shoemrt answer is no.

Long answer you need to contact koodo and discuss with them to see if they will provide any additional goodwill.

Some people have been successfull others not. 

Looking through the koodo migration threads you might find some info.

Need Help? Let's chat.