cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay

gmd
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

autopay is supposed to happen today. It's 7:40 pm. When will it take place?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

gmd

Thanks @will13am and @wetcoaster for the explaination.

The account is now EXPIRED, and I can see online the amount that will be taken at 2:00 am.

Cheers.

-gmd

(I have to say that's it's someone confusing)

@gmd Some additional details: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/EXPIRED-vs-SUSPENDED-AVAILABLE-FUNDS-vs...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@will13amwrote:

@gmd, if your look around the self serve pages, you will see two days, a top up day and payment day.  The one shown in the overview page is the day they want people who do manual top ups to put money into the account.  The next day, early in the morning is when the funds are converted into a payment.  The payment day is also shown, just have a bit of a brain freeze here on recalling which page of the self serve.

"Rewards" will show the actual amount owing after rewards and the date the system is taking that amount from the account (after it has topped it up with a charge to your credit card if you are on auto pay).

Screenshot-2018-3-27 Public Mobile - Overview.png

Screenshot-2018-3-27 Public Mobile - Rewards.png

Edit: This post explains the renewal process: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/EXPIRED-vs-SUSPENDED-AVAILABLE-FUNDS-vs...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@gmd, if your look around the self serve pages, you will see two days, a top up day and payment day.  The one shown in the overview page is the day they want people who do manual top ups to put money into the account.  The next day, early in the morning is when the funds are converted into a payment.  The payment day is also shown, just have a bit of a brain freeze here on recalling which page of the self serve.

gmd

the day after it's due?

Just dialed *611 on the phone (it's my son's). It said 2:00 am EST.

1) that's after the due date

2) did they mean 2:00 EST / 3:00 EDT ?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

usually aounr 3:30 am.

I think if you call *611 it will tell you when autopay happens.

Need Help? Let's chat.