cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay not working

Mieha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been trying all morning to pay by cc but it kept saying opps something went wrong try again later.  Always had autopay, but for some reason it wont go through.  Even called my cc.  So frustrated 

6 REPLIES 6

carsodeb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had the same issue yesterday.  I added my credit card info again and it went through.  Must be a glitch with the new site.  

Al01

Hi @Mieha 

When you log into your account, click "Add Funds to My Account, " then select "Use a Different Payment Method," and enter your credit card information. It should work as long as you have a valid card.

mark_mackay2003

I had the same issue. My account was suspended because auto pay failed to go through. Tried making a payment with the same auto pay credit card. Website gave me an "oops something went wrong" I changed to another credit card and the payment worked. The interesting thing is there is nothing wrong with my original cc, I just used it at Costco without issue. The problem seems to be on the new website fulfilling auto pay settings.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you not have any success from the ideas on your other thread?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Customer-service/m-p/886814

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Mieha   Wait an hour, just in case you got a fraud lock for trying too many times

Then try again with another browser.  If you just have one installed, maybe using Incognito mode, or clear the browser cache

And of course, you can try to pay by *611.  But it needs 4 digit PIN.  if you have forgotten that, you can reset in My Account as well, Profile page 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh.

Nothing wrong with your CC. It is 'enhanced' PM site...

Need Help? Let's chat.