cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay not working?

mnozahy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hello, me and my wife have been public mobile customers  for almost 3 years. I had the autopay activated for both accounts all that time using the same credit card. Today the autopay just did not work and our services stopped. I tried paying manually using same card but it could not verify information (it is same card all the time i had been a customer). I also tried entering another card (TD Bank) but I kept getting message (Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.) I called TD and could verify transaction is approved from their side (for zero dollars) . I tried using chrome, firefox, but same issue. Is there anything else I can try?
Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks for the tag, @Lg85!

@mnozahy glad the note about matching exactly to the address on your statement helped.  🙂  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@mnozahy wrote:

Credit card is not expiring till March 2019

problem was with spelling of address

instead of 123 Main Street. I used 1234 Main St. (as printed in statement) and problem solve

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. It is first time I am using the community and I really appreciate everyone's involvment.

Glad you got it cleared up.  Yeah a weird thing that St.isn't recognized as street but glad you received community support to help you figure it out.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mnozahy

Credit card is not expiring till March 2019

problem was with spelling of address

instead of 123 Main Street. I used 1234 Main St. (as printed in statement) and problem solve

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. It is first time I am using the community and I really appreciate everyone's involvment.

Frosty2506

I had a similar issue when signing up. Definitely leave the apt line blank and just use a hyphen.

Frosty2506

Is it at all possible your credit card has surpassed it's expiry date? Or perhaps it's simply an issue with the servers and you could try again in an hour or so.

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Courtesy of @srlawren, this was a reply from another fellow PM community member:

Re: updating personal information due to a move

The address you enter for the credit card has to match exactly what you see on your credit card statements from the card provider.  Capitalization, punctuation, spaces, etc.  For example of the CC company puts your unit/apartment's number (if applicable of course) right into the main address like such as:

123-555 Main St.

Then make sure you enter the "123-555 Main St." as your address and leave the apartment number field blank.

mnozahy

I updated my address in the profile, but still same issue. 

Thats the message i just got now 

"

Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.
 "
I tried all possible comobinations (no apt number, apartment number with hyphen, separate apt. number). 

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

HI @mnozahy

Have you moved or changed your address recently? Make sure the credit card billing address matches the billing address in your Public Mobile profile. 

mnozahy

Thanks for the reply. I tried with multiple browsers. Still same issue. It is very frustrating cosnidering that it was working well for the last 2 and half years. I will send the info now. Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Frist try it different browser internet,  make sure you put it correct information number your credit card, and you will see is working and if not work you need send a private message to Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.