cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay early

Jacq903
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Okay so I paid early than the autopay, now it is saying I owe next months on the 27th please help. I need to know if I am caught up or whats going on.

22 REPLIES 22

@Jacq903, please post a screenshot that is current, as the previous ones are old.

I believe you're going to be fine, but without knowing exactly what you're looking at, and the descriptions in your most recent post, I'd like to see your Overview Page and a longer view of your Payment Transactions.

Hide any personal info including phone number, name, and account number, and address.  With the screenshots, we can clarify it for you.

Grrr.. I hate when a thread is marked as new, and it's not lol.  Disregard this, I made a mistake.  stonechucker.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jacq903 

As others have said...you're fine...and your credit card won't be touched...and you can leave autopay on to get the $2 reward. Then for April 26th (before) you'll need to top up OR just let it use the autopay.

Jacq903

I paid for it when i first got it. Then for this month I had a credit of 22 which would bring it to 25 which I paid the 25 today for autopay. Should have let it do its thing but I forgot autopay was on. Now when I look it says it is going to take 47 out on the 27th but I paid it for this month? If that makes sense. 

It says you owe $0.00, but have $47 ready for your next payment.

Please show the 30 or 60 day payment history to confirm.  7 days is not enough to prove it.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jacq903 wrote:

I think I get what your saying and maybe. It jsut seems like I paid early I have 47 which is my normal month but because I am new client I had 22 dollar credit for this month which would make it out to 25 for this month which I paid today forgetting I had autopay set up and that I should have waited for the 27th now it is saying I owe 47 and that will be taken out on the 27th for this month? Maybe I am missing something could I take off autopay for this month?? Then it will be okay??

@Jacq903 

You haveenough availble funds..it will take those..not from your CC..autopay is fine to leave active..

Jacq903

Thats what I thought but I paid early forgetting I had autopay on and it didn’t seem to set the thing back but now saying it is 47 due on the 27th. 

@asadafa@asadafa,

To clarify, you pay before you get the service.  So, on signup, you to start your account, 30 or 90 days later (or early if you wish) you pay for the next 30 or 90 days.

If the start date was Feb 25, all looks right, and the $47 dollars will be used for Mar 27 to April 26.

Jacq903

I think I get what your saying and maybe. It jsut seems like I paid early I have 47 which is my normal month but because I am new client I had 22 dollar credit for this month which would make it out to 25 for this month which I paid today forgetting I had autopay set up and that I should have waited for the 27th now it is saying I owe 47 and that will be taken out on the 27th for this month? Maybe I am missing something could I take off autopay for this month?? Then it will be okay??

asadafa

No, next month's payment would be taken/charged on Apr 27 🙂 

The $25 charge + $22 credit would be taken on Mar 27 for this month's service

Hope that helps! 

@Jacq903, was your sign up date Feb 25th?  If yes, then you're all set to go, you've got the available fund to make payment on the 27 (30 days later from Feb 25).

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jacq903 

Seems ok...you added 25...have a balance of 47...then your next renewal will be deducted from the 47$...on the27th..

Jacq903

Thank you so much 

Jacq903

Thats the thing is I paid today for this month and now I am worried they are going to take next months? How would I avoid that??

asadafa

You should be set - there's no need to worry.

I'm assuming your plan costs $47.

You had a credit of $22 but you were still missing $25 which is why PM charged your credit card. 

Your payment date is on March 27th, which is when Public Mobile will take the ($47) funds out of your account. 

Jacq903

I am a brand new client this is my first month on public mobile.

Can you show the last 60 days, instead of the 7?  Need to see a bit more history if it exists.

Jacq903

404A0D12-19BF-4E30-84DF-BE04839DBD5C.png

Also I had a credit of 22 which is why it was only 25.

Jacq903

That was the only thing I can think of. 

Jacq903

84AFD417-715D-48FE-AC02-A1A2ADEF0363.jpeg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jacq903 wrote:

Okay so I paid early than the autopay, now it is saying I owe next months on the 27th please help. I need to know if I am caught up or whats going on.

Is the 27th your "normal" renewal day?

If you show sufficient balance in your Available Funds then you're fine and it'll renew on your renewal date. If not sufficient then it'll show how much more to get there.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jacq903 wrote:

Log into My Account. Do you have moneys in "Available Funds" ? Next renew date will take those funds.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Jacq903, can you post a screenshot of your Overview and Payment History screens?  Remove any personal info, and we can try to figure it out with you.

Need Help? Let's chat.