cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto payment didn't go through!

Newno
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account has become deactivated and i was on Autopay! 

9 REPLIES 9

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks for the detailed feedback @Newno.  

My guess is that you still had service.  This happens to all of us.  We are supposed to just ignore it and it goes away within a day.  

Anyways, happy that you have renewed your plan and as I said, you will have 90 days to reactivate on the same promo plan even in the scenario where your account was really suspended.

We have been telling PM that this needs to be fixed to prevent precisely the type of experience you just had.  PM has promised to fix this bug asap.  

Newno

I dont know if my phone was working or not because I didnt remember using it. Just by chance I checked out my publicmobile account online and saw it was suspended. And kind of freaked out thinking I was going to lose my awesome plan. I just dont know why Autopayment didnt work. 
Reactivating my account didnt go through at first saying i already had enough funds. Don't know what that was about and I tried it a bit later and it worked. 

imm1304

Happy to hear that you managed to reactivate today.

Just FYI:  Even after your account has been suspended due to non-payment, you have 90 days to reactivate on the same plan you had when the accound was suspended.  

Was your phone line still active and you just saw the suspension notice in selfserve?  We all get the notice in selfserve on the day of renewal that the account is suspended.  As long as service was not interrupted, we simply ignore it and by next day the account goes back to normal with the autopay charging the credit card at early morning hours.  

If your service was interrupted then manually topping up was necessary.  

Newno

It was suspended today. I couldnt reactivate earlier. And didnt want to lose my 

$120 per 90 Days Plan with 12Gb. But i just tried to reactive it again and it worked. Looks like i'm on my old plan and hope it sticks that way.

imm1304

Hey @Newno,

Just to clarify a bit more, are you able to sign into your selfserve account?  If yes, then your account is most likely suspended and not deactivated.  

When was your plan renewal date?  Have you lost service on the phone?  

Also here is a link with info on contacting moderstors

No worries!

Hover over the tagged mod below and click on private message.

@Shazia_K

Newno

How do you find the moderators? I have no clue how this works.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire
Did you make any changes to your account in the last cycle? Change credit card?

Either way you should send a private message to the moderators with your account info and they can clean it up for you.
Need Help? Let's chat.