cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay

wheezy63
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have been using autopsy each month. Money is in account but account has been suspended due to non payment. can someone please contact me and explain why

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@wheezy63, as already mentioned Public Mobile is aware of the situation and is working hard to fix affected accounts.  If you end up being left out or have any additional concerns, by all means, send a private message to the moderator team.  Recognize that they might be very busy working on the renewal bug and may be delayed in their response.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@wheezy63 wrote:

Have been using autopsy each month. Money is in account but account has been suspended due to non payment. can someone please contact me and explain why

To reach the moderator you need to write a private message..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 It was a problem with autopay today..if after restarting your phone you still have problem write a message and give them details of your problem. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days. Be patient. 

It will be more secure to put the money in your account few days before your renewal date..just to be sure!

bssbronzie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

the system maintainence yesterday caused problems for a lot of users. The mods are working on it right now 🙂

They're manually restoring everyone's account at the moment. I just had my service returned not too long ago. so be patient (or shoot them a dm if it's urgent) 

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

PM system had problems today as other people mentioned the same issues today. Try to load and pay manually. 

Need Help? Let's chat.