cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay

Mossmyster
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have auto pay set up and after every transaction with my card I lock it for safe keeping...  then when public goes to auto pay it gets declines as it’s locked and mmo don’t get my auto pay, I then have to unlock card go to self serve pay and miss out on my auto pay rewards almost every month can this plz be fixed

6 REPLIES 6

@darlicious wrote:

@dabr 

As I have said many times before your card once registered for autopay but not actually allowed to go to autopay can be.....lost, stolen, on hold, over the limit, with no limit, zero balance, expired, revoked, cut in half etc.....it will still get the autopay reward.  

Edit: Your $2 autopay reward is applied to your balance long before your credit card is charged for autopay....so it has no effect on you earning the $2 autopay reward.

@darlicious    Yeah, I'm well aware that you are a prolific poster in the community and I'm sure you have "said many times before" on the subject of autopay rewards, however, I'll confess I probably haven't read the large majority of your (or other user's) posts as I try not to spend more than an hour or so most days here, even that is still way too much time spent here, for me!

There are all sorts of glitches in the PM system which don't always credit autopay (or other) rewards as they're supposed to and I've certainly experienced more than a few of those glitches myself between the different accounts, which moderators have had to fix.  

I gave OP my "two cents worth" and it's up to him if he felt it had any value or not.

@dabr 

As I have said many times before your card once registered for autopay but not actually allowed to go to autopay can be.....lost, stolen, on hold, over the limit, with no limit, zero balance, expired, revoked, cut in half etc.....it will still get the autopay reward.  

Edit: Your $2 autopay reward is applied to your balance long before your credit card is charged for autopay....so it has no effect on you earning the $2 autopay reward.

@Mossmyster 

Are you sure you are not getting the autopay $2 reward? As long as you are registered for "dynamic" autopay you should be getting the reward. You do not have to actually pay with autopay to get it....you only need a card registered. You may have a card on file but not have it registered for autopay. When you look at your overview page do you see this at the bottom left saying you are registered for autopay?

Screenshot_20210417-103213~2.png

Mossmyster
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks and yeah I’ve been adding money to my account to avoid this now

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Mossmyster wrote:

I have auto pay set up and after every transaction with my card I lock it for safe keeping...  then when public goes to auto pay it gets declines as it’s locked and mmo don’t get my auto pay, I then have to unlock card go to self serve pay and miss out on my auto pay rewards almost every month can this plz be fixed

@Mossmyster    Unfortunately, if you lock your card then the autopay will, of course, fail as PM will not be able to debit your CC at renewal, hence you losing out on autopay discount. 

You could just purchase vouchers and load them before your renewal and then your payment can go through but leave your locked CC on account to qualify for the autopay discount.  Make sure your voucher payments are sufficient to pay for the cost of your plan, of course and available before the payment date.

Oracle365
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sounds like you might need to unlock it for the autopay to work... 

Need Help? Let's chat.