cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay

Janiceparsons
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have auto pay and it's comes out today! But my phone it disconnected!!!! Help!!!!

9 REPLIES 9

@Janiceparsons do you have a $30 credit in your self service/ my account ? And did you sign up under the recent  lunar promotion it looks like you added 2 × $15 one time payments to your account =$30 + $8 ($15-5-2) =$38+15% sales tax= $43.70.

If this is correct, and this was your first payment cycle. You should contact the moderators and ask them what happened to your second autopay $2 reward. Since you should have gotten $4, not $2.

@LMP wrote:

Auto Pay, I checked my VISA and charge shows $43.70, and my bill is supose to be only 15 dollars? I am a bit confused, help!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@LMP wrote:

Auto Pay, I checked my VISA and charge shows $43.70, and my bill is supose to be only 15 dollars? I am a bit confused, help!

Login to your PM self-serve account and check your payment history confirm on the amount that PM was charging you.

You can also post a screenshot of your payment history with the personal info masked out.  We will take a look what went wrong.

smiley3
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@LMP wrote:

That's really weird.  Are you sure the $43.70 charge is from Public Mobile?

LMP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Janiceparsons wrote:

I have auto pay and it's comes out today! But my phone it disconnected!!!! Help!!!!

sometimes the autopay acts up and does not go through. 

If your phone is disconnected. Try to make a manual payment.

using  credit card/MasterCard or even a Top-up voucher

If you want to be safe you could always add funds 2 to 3 days before your auto payment is due to your account.

You will still get your 2$ auto pay reward

It will deduct the balance from the account first and won't charge you on the card until the credit on the account runs out.

That will make sure the payment always goes through.

Cheers

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Janiceparsons 

Did it come out already? It will supposed to happen a bit after midnight, if it didn't, it means the autopay failed and you will have to put money manually.

Please log onto your account and locate the button reactivate. Then make there payment and restart your phone

Thank you

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Janiceparsons  If you phone is still working ignore that message everything will be back to normal by tomorrow.

If you phone is not working then access selfserve and hit the reactivate button. If that doesn't work then try a manual payment or a voucher to get it going.

You can also submit a ticket for help. 

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Janiceparsons If everything is working as normal on your phone, ignore that it says suspended. Just wait for your thankyou for payment 611 message. 

If your phone isn't working try these tricks in order- 

1. Restart your phone 

2. Manually select PM as your service provider.Put it into aeroplane mode for 5 minutes, take it off and restart .

3. Go into your self service account and toggle lost/ stolen phone on and off. And restart.

4. Use @Triguy 's $1 suggestion. And restart. 

If it all fails, contact the moderators.

@Janiceparsons wrote:

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try making a manual payment of $1 to see if it will reactive your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.