cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay stopped?

Edmondmar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I logged into my account and noticed my auto pay stopped charging. My service and data are currently unavailable. I tried charging $1 to the account, changing my credit card to my alternative. Nothing seems to be working. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

14 REPLIES 14

johnpaul
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Edmondmar

This has happened to me. Just add to you available funds via your credit card or voucher to equal the amount owing. Once this is done, the account will be re-activated immediately. Do not rely on the auto-pay. It's very moody. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Edmondmar wrote:

After reading some other posts - it looks like my account has triggered some sort of security lock and I need to get a PM to unlock it? 

My funds were not charged onto the account which is why my service stopped. My account is currently suspended

Right. That's what seems to happen with too many attempts. It's not the account that locks, just credit card usage.

As suggested...voucher.

Or wait. However you want to solve it.

Get a payment voucher from 7-11 and call 611 to get phone going. Then deal with moderators to sort out credit card issue.

Have you recently changed credit cards or cc details ?

Edmondmar

After reading some other posts - it looks like my account has triggered some sort of security lock and I need to get a PM to unlock it? 

My funds were not charged onto the account which is why my service stopped. My account is currently suspended

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Edmondmar wrote:

Thanks for the insight. I've tried everything I can possibly think of to re-activiate my services. I've tried paying with various CC's, removing my auto pay (won't let me re-add a CC) and trying to pay $1 to get the services going again. 

What is your Available Funds balance?

What is the status of the account - Active? (probably not)

Are you able to go out and buy a voucher or from an online source?

Edmondmar

Thanks for the insight. I've tried everything I can possibly think of to re-activiate my services. I've tried paying with various CC's, removing my auto pay (won't let me re-add a CC) and trying to pay $1 to get the services going again. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Edmondmar wrote:

It just stopped working yesterday. I dont think that is the case! 

What hairbag1 is trying to help you with is simply to get your services going sooner than later. You can try manually paying with the payment card you have on file either by the self-serve or the 611 service. Or you can buy and enter a voucher in the self-serve or the 611. Vouchers can be purchased in stores or online.

It might also be that moderator response times are better at the moment so maybe the wait wouldn't be long. But this being a self-serve, hands-on kinda place...maybe you could get your services going yourself.

Try adding payment voucher from 7-11 type of retailer. PM website can be hinky sometimes.

Edmondmar

It just stopped working yesterday. I dont think that is the case! 

If your account has been inactive for 90 days or more since last expired...you'll need a new sim and start a new account. Old number and account closes for good at 90 days.

Edmondmar

It says my account has been suspended.

Did you try calling 611 ?

Edmondmar

Did not work, my account is currently de-activated. I'm thinking I need to get help from the mods? I've already messaged them regarding this issue.

It won't even let me remove and re-add my CC to the payment screen.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Edmondmar wrote:

I logged into my account and noticed my auto pay stopped charging. My service and data are currently unavailable. I tried charging $1 to the account, changing my credit card to my alternative. Nothing seems to be working. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

You can try calling 611 with your valid credit card that's on file.

Need Help? Let's chat.