cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay not applied

SomeDad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We signed up to PM for one of th phones in our house, and it was on the $10 plan; we also activated the Auto Pay. Everything has been fine until today. My daughter (on PM) sent a text to my wife (Telus) but the text never arrived. So I sent a text to my daughter (PM) and the text never arrived. 

I logged into the PM My Account and it said her account was deactivated for missing a payment. How can this happen? My Credit Card hasn't changed and is continuing to function as we use it everyday. We didn't receive any warnings or e-mails saying the account wa deactivated or anything like that. Can anyone let me know what's going on?

We moved her to a new cell plan on PM, so I just topped up the account and it appears to be ok now. But I want to make sure this doesn't happen in the future.

Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4

SomeDad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

OK, that's silly but I can deal with that. 

Is there a way to get the system to notify you when somethings goes wrong and it DOESN'T apply the auto pay?

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@SomeDad 

As I have also learned, we cannot rely 100% on Public Mobile AutoPay.

Due to whatever glitches may happen, the Payment Due Date and AutoPay Date may sometimes fall out of sync.

At least you knew what to do to get the situation rectified.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@SomeDad wrote:

We signed up to PM for one of th phones in our house, and it was on the $10 plan; we also activated the Auto Pay. Everything has been fine until today. My daughter (on PM) sent a text to my wife (Telus) but the text never arrived. So I sent a text to my daughter (PM) and the text never arrived. 

I logged into the PM My Account and it said her account was deactivated for missing a payment. How can this happen? My Credit Card hasn't changed and is continuing to function as we use it everyday. We didn't receive any warnings or e-mails saying the account wa deactivated or anything like that. Can anyone let me know what's going on?

We moved her to a new cell plan on PM, so I just topped up the account and it appears to be ok now. But I want to make sure this doesn't happen in the future.

Any ideas?

There is problem with autopay lately...the best solution is to top-up your account with the price of your plan before the renewal date...just to be sure that it would not happen again. And with a credit card register in your account you will still have the 2$ credit each month.

Need Help? Let's chat.