cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay, data not working

acspenner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So my auto pay date is Aug 2, so I'm expecting to be charged today for the next 90 days.

The issue is my data is used up until then, so data is not working for me.

When does Auto Pay happen? What time usually?

Also,

I see the new $40/month plan for 90 days seems to be a bit cheaper than my plan. If I change to that, will my autopay reward get deleted?

Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5

manelgm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@acspenner wrote:

Also,

I see the new $40/month plan for 90 days seems to be a bit cheaper than my plan. If I change to that, will my autopay reward get deleted?

Thanks,

Well you had 2 questions, and I answered the second one.  You did not seem sure what autopay was.  As for when the payment goes through, I cannot help you there because I am a new member and still on my first cycle.

acspenner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't mean to seem ungrateful but neither of these responses answer my question.

I know what Auto-Pay is, I don't need it described for me.

What I need to know is when Auto-Pay charges my credit card. Like what time today? As it is supposed to charge me on August 2nd, and today is August 2nd. My data is used up from my last period, so my data is completely off until the auto pay charges my credit card.

manelgm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Autopay is an option on your account, that you can use regardless of what plan you have (except the 10 day plan if I'm not mistaken).  So as long as you have autopay selected, you will get the reward for it.  The difference is that if you have a 30 day plan, you get $2 off your payment and if you have a 90 day plan, you get $6 off.

Also, your Rewards will NOT be deleted at all, you're rewards are safe

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Auto-Pay functions when at time plan is about to expire Auto-Pay attempts to charge your Registered CC to ensure seamless and uninterrupted service

Need Help? Let's chat.