cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay Rewards not being applied to my bill

maxantipev
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I have the similar situation ("Auto Pay Rewards not being applied to my bill" thread). In July I had charges 15+10-2=23 (for me)  and 15+10-2=23 (for my  my wfe), in total there were 23.52 and 23.52 withdrawn from my card. In August the charges were the same 15+10=25 for both, but from my card there were 25.76 and 25.76 taken (+2 dollars and +2 dollars higher) it looks like rewards were not applied (Autopay rewards). Could you please advise how this can be resolved. Thank you, Maksim

8 REPLIES 8

maxantipev

Thank you for support. Maybe geopublic is right...

@maxantipev 

Your account payment history looks fine.  Geopublic's calculations above is correct.  

The 2nd month payment included autopay x 2.  ($4)

The 3rd month payment including the regular autopay x 1 ($2)

maxantipev

Безымянный.jpg

maxantipev

Scrrenshot from accountScrrenshot from account

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@maxantipev  If you don't mind posting a screenshot for payment history we might be able to help you determine what happened. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@maxantipev wrote:

Hello, I have the similar situation ("Auto Pay Rewards not being applied to my bill" thread). In July I had charges 15+10-2=23 (for me)  and 15+10-2=23 (for my  my wfe), in total there were 23.52 and 23.52 withdrawn from my card. In August the charges were the same 15+10=25 for both, but from my card there were 25.76 and 25.76 taken (+2 dollars and +2 dollars higher) it looks like rewards were not applied (Autopay rewards). Could you please advise how this can be resolved. Thank you, Maksim

@maxantipev  From what you described you are correct the AutoPay did not get applied during your last renewal. A couple of reasons this might happen is did you suspend your account via the Lost/Stolen option? Did you renew your plan early?

Edit: @maxantipev  After further review it appears that everything is correct. On your first renewal the AutoPay was doubled because during Activation the first AutoPay reward does not get applied until your first renewal so:

Activation: $15 +$10 = $25 x 1.12 = $28.00

1st Renewal: $15 + $10 - $2 - $2 = $21 x 1.12 = $23.53

2nd Renewal: $15 + $10 - $2 = $23 x 1.12 = $25.76

All is good. Smiley Happy

In any event best to ask the MP moderators to investigate and they will be able to re-apply it for you.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If your tax is 12% 23*1.12=25.76.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Remember to apply your provinces tax rate to your payment before comparing it to your credit card. 

I your $2 credit is showing in your self service all month, there's a good chance it's being applied.

Need Help? Let's chat.