cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App don't work

CiaranQM1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Trying to set up sim card but it can't be done on website and the app doesn't refresh when I sign in. Just asks me to sign in again. 

12 REPLIES 12

bookworm_k
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same **bleep** problem - web activation asks to download app to complete activation.  When trying to use the same email to log in, it doesn't work

@CiaranQM1   do you mind to post a screenshot of the error?

CiaranQM1

Just tried setting up with brand new email. Same thing is happening

@CiaranQM1 was the email used every activated with PM? Maybe used long time ago for an old account?

do you mind to use another email to try? 

CiaranQM1

Thanks, But unfortunately it is closed

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@CiaranQM1 - try uninstalling the app, then reinstall it.

If still issues try to click this link to use the: Public Mobile Online Activation Assistance

CiaranQM1

I have also done that. No matter what it just refreshes to sign in again. No matter the platform, phone or computer

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@CiaranQM1 

Please note that the app will not work if you use auto fill. You need to manually enter your email and password…it will show a check mark next to the email and password when it is manually entered.

CiaranQM1

Unfortunately it still won't recognize me signing in

CiaranQM1

It doesn't let me try. It immediately tells me to use the app

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@CiaranQM1 when you try to activate on the web, did you get as far as payment step? 

@CiaranQM1 wrote:

Trying to set up sim card but it can't be done on website and the app doesn't refresh when I sign in. Just asks me to sign in again. 

Please try force closing the app before making another attempt.

Need Help? Let's chat.