cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else not getting verification codes?

waqqaskhokhar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been trying to log into my PM account for over 2 hours now, and codes sent to my mobile are not coming through.  All other regular SMS come and go just fine.  Codes sent to my email to go through, but I can't get "full access" without codes sent to my phone.

7 REPLIES 7

waqqaskhokhar

When I first logged in via a desktop browser, it allowed me to get a 2FA code via email.  Then, unless I'm missing something, I click on "My Account" and it won't let me get past that screen without a 2FA sent to my phone.

Ok, while I was writing that... someone changed something, because I tried logging in again on my phone app and it offered to send it to my email right away...

But once in, I had to re-enter my phone number and after I did, it sent a 2FA to my phone, and once again, I did not receive it...

@waqqaskhokhar , if you are able to receive email 2FA you should be able to get into your online account.  From there you can check your eversafe profile, check and update the linked phone number.  No support required. 

@waqqaskhokhar  They usually reply with in the hour sometimes longer , just keep an eye on your community in box for their response. Or you can use this direct link to your community in box to keep an eye out 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

waqqaskhokhar

Thanks for the tip.  I sent them a message.

waqqaskhokhar

Like I mentioned, email codes work, but I can't get full access to my account unless the code is sent to my mobile.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @waqqaskhokhar 

i got the code.

Try email.  Click Didn't receive code in that screen and then click email, see if you get the code that way

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@waqqaskhokhar  You can submit ticket with support to help you gain access to your account 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.