cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any data offer for old pm customers ?

Farjy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have been using pm for long time , I wanted to add data but it’s 30$ one GB which is way expensive, I am paying 28 plus tax with unlimited Canada , text , pic messaging plan , is there any way I can get data with my plan ?aby special for exiting customers? Please do let me know .

2 REPLIES 2

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Farjy

Sorry, no special data deals for you guys on the pioneer plans, but:

It really depends on your usage. The $30/1GB add-on doesn't expire, so could last you a long time if you are only using data occasionally to, say, check e-mails etc.

I'm using less than 100MB of data a month and find the combination of provicial talk and global text, combined with the 1GB data, a long distance add-on and the autopay reward, keeps my phone bill around $320 per year.

If you use more data you could, as @closng suggested, go for the new $90/90day plan. If you sign up for auto pay that would come down $28 per 30days (before any other rewards, see below) and you would get unlimited provincial call, unlimited global text and picture messages, and 500MB of data per 30 days.

If you switch to an in-market plan you loose phone support - you have to make the change by dialing *611 so that they can tell you that.

On the other hand you would then be eligible for the rewards program:

- loyalty rewards could add up nicely for you (an additional $1 per year you've been with PM taken off per 30days),

- referral rewards (if you refer a friend, as long as they stay with PM) 

- community rewards (if you choose to participate here)

(More information on rewards: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164/jump-to/...)

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Farjy,

Unfortunately, there are no cheaper options to add data if you want to keep your current plan. 

May I suggest you change your plan to the new $30 (with autopay $2 discount) plan, which inlcudes unlimited province wide talk (one difference compared to your plan, which is Canada wide talk), unlimited global text/ picture messaging and 500MB of 3G data? For details:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/promotions/30for500MB-3Gspeed

Need Help? Let's chat.