cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another renew cycle, another problem.

dizmo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I have $60 in my account. I'd like to change my plan from the 3 month I had last time, to a one month. I go to the Change My Plan screen, pick the options, and at the bottom there's two choices. Top up to reactivate plan, which sends me to a screen asking for more money, or a greyed out Changed On Next Renewal Date, which I can't use.

What do I do to use the balance that's already in the account.

6 REPLIES 6

dizmo

@srlawren

Yes it was. Seems like a pretty odd oversight, I'm actually quite shocked it hasn't been fixed yet. I suppose that's what you get for going with a "cheaper" service.

I definitely Bravo'd the idea for you!

I'd like to see Public Mobile become a strong contender. Though I might have to switch until the bugs are worked out.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dizmo you're in great hands with @Mary_M!

Just to be clear, you mentioned a message saying about reactivating.  Was your plan currently suspended when you were trying to do this?  If so, this is a known limitation of the self serve system, you CANNOT reactivate your service onto a new plan using self-serve, you can only reactivate the previous plan.  To reactivate on another plan you need to contact a moderator, which it sounds like you have done.

If you would like to see this illogical restriction removed like I would, please take a moment to visit this idea http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/Ability-to-reactivate-a-suspended-account-o... and click Bravo to vote it up.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @dizmo,

Thank you for raising concern regarding your plan change, I would be more than happy to help 🙂 I have also received your private message but I'll need your phone number - please view my PM.

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@dizmo, sorry to hear that you are having issues trying to change a plan.  I think this is something you will need a MOD to look into for you.  I will tag @Shazia_K, if you click on her name and then on the send message button and send her your phone number and what plan you are trying to switch to.  Unfortunately there is no MOD on now until 9 am EST tomorrow.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dizmo

Figured that'd be it, as always.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Send a private message to a moderator and have them assist you.  

Need Help? Let's chat.