cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another issue/same issue with new Public Mobile set up, Requesting a call from Public Mobile Support

BlackPanther
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Yesterday, I referred/set-up my brother with Public Mobile.  We had an issue and today I have set-up my sister-in law's phone, and we are having the same issue   The previous provider (Rogers) has unlocked the phone.  Rogers has not emailed or texted her, therefore she has not had the opportunity to respond to them within 50 minutes.  Her cell phone does not ring when we are calling her, and when she used her cell phone to call her home phone #, she could hear the phone ringing on her cell phone, but the home phone did not ring.

After reading my post last evening, someone from Public Mobile called my brother and kindly walked him through the steps that he needed to take to resolve this issue.   Would someone from Public Mobile please phone my sister-in law, and provide her with the same guidance?

Brother and Sister-in-law are completely impressed with Public Mobile, in comparison to their previous provider!

Thank you in advance for your assistance   Kindest Regards

7 REPLIES 7

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BlackPanther 

Great to hear... let us know how things go.  We always love hearing how things turn out, and also we pickup and learn different things too!  🙂

BlackPanther
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you, I have sent a private message to Moderator 

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BlackPanther 

That's nice of you to help them out!  Have they already activated an account and waiting to transfer the number?  Or is this a completely new account too?  If they've activated already with an active SIM card/service (on a temporary phone number), there's a Porting Team that can help - will send this to you directly.

Otherwise, a Moderator will be able to help as mentioned, via the SIMon chatbot (chat bubble, lower-right corner) or messaging them directly here.  Similarly, if they don't already have a SIM card, a dealer can be helpful too.  Canadian Cell Supplies comes up a lot and they're reputable, along with others at a local store/mall/etc too.  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

your welcome to public mobile

don't you not forget to add  Refer A Friend code to you get a Reward
and

Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and service you know. 

and you can chose plan up from $35 and you both promo code and Refer A Friend

is will working you know

last day 30th of June for the bonus for 2GB.

and you can use both code

with a Beautiful Service

you will be very happy

Good Luck

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@BlackPanther wrote:

Would someone from Public Mobile please phone my sister-in law, and provide her with the same guidance?

This is community support forum, no PM employees lurking about 🙂

You will have to contact Moderators for this kind of assistance.

- Use the ticketing system for a faster response time (preferred method as Ticket is assigned and easy to follow up with MODs). Click here and type ticket, then select account-specific question, then select you need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket or,

- Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Contact them by private message (little envelope top right) to Moderator_Team

Need Help? Let's chat.