cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon sim

Kicks
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does Public Mobile still sells sim cards?

Like officially?

or is it fake accounts?

5 REPLIES 5

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@Kicks we also have select corporate stores that still offer Physical SIMs. 

Kicks
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Alright I’ll order from them thank you guys! @JRod @computergeek541 

@JRod wrote:

@Kicks 

I purchased my SIM card from Amazon from the Public Mobile seller with 472 ratings it was legit but I believe is the older design for SIM cards. No idea if it’s the actual Public Mobile company or not selling on Amazon but that seller was legit. I’d just go by ratings and if you receive something that doesn’t sit right with you, you can always return it as Amazon has an excellent return policy.

IMG_4525.png

The Amaazon seller "Public Mobile" really is Public Mobile, although shipping is handled by Amazon.   At any given time, there can be other sellers.  None of those are authorized retailers, although that doesn't necessarily mean that there will be any issues.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kicks 

I purchased my SIM card from Amazon from the Public Mobile seller with 472 ratings it was legit but I believe is the older design for SIM cards. No idea if it’s the actual Public Mobile company or not selling on Amazon but that seller was legit. I’d just go by ratings and the amount of reviews and if you receive something that doesn’t sit right with you, you can always return it as Amazon has an excellent return policy.

IMG_4525.png

@Kicks wrote:

Does Public Mobile still sells sim cards?

Like officially?

or is it fake accounts?

I have confirmed with Public Mobile that the seller on Amazon named "Public Mobile" really is them.  Public Mobile also sells SIM cards through publicmobile.ca and at Telus corporately-run retail locations.

Need Help? Let's chat.