cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon prime days

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

Not really PM related, but for those of you with amazon prime. Prime days have started! GO NUTS. I just usally keep my eye on some tech stuff/ video games

11 REPLIES 11

i think it was Canadian. I did see some BLU phones on sale during the Prime Day. $200 for a phone is still a pretty good deal, but BLU is really bad with updates

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@shawnie_boy wrote:

The got this blu vivo xl2 phone for only 134.99. It will work with public. Go wild 

Was that USD$ or CDN$ ?   I see it's CDN$ 199 now ?   I may have missed a deal ?

I read something, that in Seattle they had a pop up grocery store a while ago. And I think they bought whole foods a month ago. Only a matter of time before we'll be grocery shopping on Amazon aha

Anyone else saw the plane flying with Amazon banner? 

I think this is too much now. Telecom companies likely to compete with each other, but amazon has no fear since, BB or any other retailer don't want to do anything extra appealing. Just wait till amazon starts to offer groceries Smiley Surprised

Im on my last year of prime student aha. Will miss paying half of the membership price, but i do order quite a few things from amazon so its hopefully still worth it

marsbar
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@jpar wrote:

No Prime here, price seems a bit steep in Canada compared to the reward, but I do like Amazon for occasional purchases. Smiley Happy

Is anyone in your family in any kind of post-secondary education?

Prime has a student rate, all the perks just cheaper yearly cost. Also I think the student plan is a one-time annual fee only, no monthly charges.

Well I just did the subsribe and save for a few items. Soap,Shampoo, Laundry stuff. Wont really have to go to the grocrey store. I got 30% off all the items for the first subsription, and another 15% off my order...

Also doenst help that leaf tickets go on pre-sale today...

jpar

No Prime here, price seems a bit steep in Canada compared to the reward, but I do like Amazon for occasional purchases. Smiley Happy

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

This RFD post will help you folks a lot Smiley Wink

shawnie_boy

The got this blu vivo xl2 phone for only 134.99. It will work with public. Go wild 

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Somehow I found a sneak-peak for the event on Saturday afternoon.  Had two similar pairs of driving sunglasses (polarized lenses, etc...) with different tints, for under $40 total, in lightning sales.  Both pairs arrived today before 1 pm.

i'm excited.

Need Help? Let's chat.