cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Already looking bad..

MaryAce
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I haven't fully registered or selected a plan and already PM is pissing me off. I initially thought I'd go for the 65GB Canada US plan, but didn't finish selecting or registering it. Now I'm trying to change to the 50GB Canada US plan and it's not available!! I was liking PM, but not so much anymore.

How do I get the 50GB plan?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@MaryAce 

PM changes their promotions every month so if you see a plan you want…just on it. Once you are registered, there are other plans for existing members.

I waited too long to switch from the $25 plan to the $19 plan with the same amount of data. 
I ended up with the $23 plan with 6gb of data. I am at home most of the time and connected to the home wifi so I am a light data user.

You have to sign up with Public Mobile using the phone app. Please download the app and sign up that way. Once again, you may need to use a different email address. This is how public mobile works.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1723935750350.png

MaryAce
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's from my desktop. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey again @MaryAce 

If you're using the app, just delete it and start again. Sometimes the app can be wonky. You MAY have to use a different email address though.

Need Help? Let's chat.