cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a new card

Alyssaerin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent I’ve tried all day to add my new debit Visa card and even tried another MasterCard as well and it keeps telling me that it can not verify the information given. I’m sure I’m filling out the information correctly and have tried clearing my internet cache, using another device .. nothing is working. Please help! My phone service is cut off and I need to pay my bill ASAP ! 

3 REPLIES 3

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you could completely remove the existing Old card info, and then re-add it.  That way you would be sure that information from the old card did not remain.  Still no way to see what is actually there, though.  Just remember to enter the Master card info exactly as it appears on your statement, and do not use the apt # field.

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Alyssaerin wrote:

@CS_Agent I’ve tried all day to add my new debit Visa card and even tried another MasterCard as well and it keeps telling me that it can not verify the information given. I’m sure I’m filling out the information correctly and have tried clearing my internet cache, using another device .. nothing is working. Please help! My phone service is cut off and I need to pay my bill ASAP ! 

@AlyssaerinUse @Anonymous's suggestion of recharge.com to achieve successful payment. After payment voucer has been worked out remove any olds cards and try again, if failure persists contact the moderator team to look into your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alyssaerin wrote:

To get going while you continue to try to figure out what's going on with your cards..

you can buy vouchers online from recharge.com. You get a voucher in your email. Enter that in online or 611 and away you go.

As for the cards...first remove any existing cards. When entering address info, make sure the address is *exactly* like how it is on your bill for the card. Don't use the unit/apt field if you have one. Try putting that in the street address box. And try not having the space in the postal code.

Need Help? Let's chat.