cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons

Lorde
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I accidently added a US add on.  I don't need it until January 7th.

10 REPLIES 10

Lorde

Thank you for your help.

Lorde

Thank you for your help.   

@Lorde  Then you be fine and won’t need the help of support to rebuy very same one back to back and can jsy do it yourself in your account . Enjoy your trip and happy new year 🥳 

Lorde

I wanted to get the 3gb data add on for the first 15 days then an add on with no data and half the price for the rest of the time. 

@Lorde  Also note that to rebuy very same US add on you have to wait 24 hours after the first one ends . Or you need to buy a different US add on . But keep the link to support handy and they can apply the very same add on for you back to back  on day 15 of your trip 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

In which case, you needn’t do anything since you’ll need a 2nd one anyway.

30 days from yesterday you’ll be back.

Lorde

I am going there for 21 days.  I will have to get another add on after the 15 days is up as it is.

Lorde

Thank you very much.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Lorde 

before you go through the trouble of requesting it be reversed until closer to your departure, how long will you be in the US?

since they’re good for 15 days it may very well cover your time there depending on duration.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Lorde  Submit ticket with support and explain to them what happened and if they can revese it for you 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.