cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on

PSimard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a $20 Us Roaming - 250 MB Data (10-day) with text.     How do I get my roaming?

Pierre

7 REPLIES 7

@PSimard wrote:

What's the process to get my roaming and how do I make sure it is not exceeding my data?

Thanks

If you've successfully added the 10 Day US Roaming add on that you want...you should be good to go when you're actually in the US...as suggested earlier...it won't work unless you are there.

Make sure you have data enabled on your phone.

You might have to manually select either of T-mobile or AT&T...whichever works best for you.

You can't exceed your data limit...once your limit is reached, data just stops. There's no overages to worry about.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PSimard wrote:

What's the process to get my roaming and how do I make sure it is not exceeding my data?

Thanks

If you successfully purchased the add-on (the 2 steps described above), then once you arrive in the states, you need to scan for and find either AT&T or T-Mobile. If your phone was set on automatic then it should find them. Then you need to turn on data roaming.

@PSimard wrote:

Using more data than you have doesn't happen, Once all data in the account has been used, the data feature will stop working.

PSimard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @PSimard 

Is it showing as being available under your My Data & Add-Ons section on self-serve?

If so, you're good to go.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@PSimard wrote:

I bought a $20 Us Roaming - 250 MB Data (10-day) with text.     How do I get my roaming?

Pierre

@PSimard I assume you are in the states it doesn't work in Canada 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

hi @PSimard 

Its a 2 step process:
1. Add funds to your account, if you don`t have sufficient funds  

2. Go back to the Add-Ons page and select your Add-On.

Reboot your phone. It starts right away and last 10 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.