cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-on without a subscription plan?

Neli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am travelling in Canada and US and got a subscription plan that ends tomorrow. Now I am in the US before flying back home on Thursday and want to ask if I can buy add-on only without renewing my whole plan for 3 days only.

5 REPLIES 5

Neli

Thanks all for your responses!

@Neli 

PM is prepaid provider and they don't usually provide refund.  You can try to ask, but from what I know, at most they will just reverse the transaction and leave the fund as a credit on your account.   you can message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

Neli

is it pissible to get a refund for the add-on? unfortunately just got one 😞

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Neli 

no you can't.

All add-ons will only work with an active subscription plan.  So, you will need to renew your subscription

@Neli wrote:

I am travelling in Canada and US and got a subscription plan that ends tomorrow. Now I am in the US before flying back home on Thursday and want to ask if I can buy add-on only without renewing my whole plan for 3 days only.

Sorry, but add-ons cannot be used without an active plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.