cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on help

Craig-Fisher
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased the $20.00 USA roaming talk and text and it seems that only the data is working. 

21 REPLIES 21

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact a moderator with this complicated issue by clicking ?, bottom right, and follow instructions.

@marilyn905 wrote:

Hello everyone, I also am having the same issue with my phone, I purchased the 10day US Roaming Talk for $8 and renewed it over 2 days ago now Tuesday morning (26th) and my services still are not working, restarted phone. I found this topic @Moderator_Team please contact me I will be in USA for another 5months and I want to buy multiple blocks at a time last time the 10-day expired it took 24hours before it comes available again then I've waited over 2 days now making it over 3 days without service, PLEASE HELP ASAP 😞

@marilyn905 They won't contact you usually. You need to contact them. You need to click on the question mark on the lower right to open a ticket.

marilyn905
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello everyone, I also am having the same issue with my phone, I purchased the 10day US Roaming Talk for $8 and renewed it over 2 days ago now Tuesday morning (26th) and my services still are not working, restarted phone. I found this topic @Moderator_Team please contact me I will be in USA for another 5months and I want to buy multiple blocks at a time last time the 10-day expired it took 24hours before it comes available again then I've waited over 2 days now making it over 3 days without service, PLEASE HELP ASAP 😞

Craig-Fisher

Still says I don't have the add on. 😩

talking to mods now

@Craig-Fisher I had to go sign up a friend. Did you find a solution? Message @CS_Agent ?

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you ahve selected the correct carrier, ATT, talk and text should work.

@Craig-Fisher wrote:

It shows my ads ons as

- US roaming 250 MB Data (10-day)

- US Roaming- Unlimited Talk (10-day)

- US Roaming - Unlimited Text (10-day)

Looks like you've done everything right. You'll have to conatct moderator as suggested previously.

While waiting...try cycling phone off / on periodically. Try removing sim for a few minutes tehn reinstall and try again.

Things I would try, but not saying they will work.

Cycle Airplane Mode on/off, do a network reset, contact a moderator.

@hairbag1 wrote:

@ChuckYeah...I wonder if the OP didn't buy the 1GB of US data Add-on for his $20...rather than the $20 Talk/Text/Data US Roaming Add-on. Smiley Frustrated

It's possible. Probably should check that before trying anything else.

Craig-Fisher

It shows my ads ons as

- US roaming 250 MB Data (10-day)

- US Roaming- Unlimited Talk (10-day)

- US Roaming - Unlimited Text (10-day)

@ChuckYeah...I wonder if the OP didn't mistakenly buy the 1GB of US data Add-on for his $20...rather than the $20 Talk/Text/Data US Roaming Add-on. Smiley Frustrated

@Craig-Fisher wrote:

I get the message that my plan doesn't supposed US Roaming where I have clearly paid and activated it 

Yeah, I think the fact you have data means you must have purchased the add on. Can you go to your My Account and ensure you have the right one. You may have to contact @CS_Agent if T-mobile doesn't change your situation.

@Craig-Fisher wrote:

I get the message that my plan doesn't supposed US Roaming where I have clearly paid and activated it 

Log into My Account / Data & Add-ons to see which Roaming Add-on you currently have. Let us know.

You're in US right now...right ?

Craig-Fisher

iPhone. Have rebooted multiple times 

Craig-Fisher

@Craig-Fisher What kind of phone do you have? Apple or Android? Have you restarted your phone since your data connected?

@Craig-Fisher wrote:

AT& T 

land it shows AT & T on the phone

Try manually selecting T-mobile to see if that works. Let us know.

Craig-Fisher

AT& T 

land it shows AT & T on the phone

@Craig-Fisher Are you connected to AT&T or T-mobile?

@Craig-Fisher wrote:

It shows that the add on was purchased when I look at my add ones as well

Can you manually select the AT&T or T~Mobile networks?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Craig-Fisher

It shows that the add on was purchased when I look at my add ones as well

Need Help? Let's chat.