cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on US talk, text and data

Selinak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Talk and text not work because it is setup -1 available for talk and text.  Usage is 0.  

5 REPLIES 5

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Selinak  Perhaps you have a non-VoLTE phone although texting should still work even so.  If the phone is non-VoLTE the only way for voice calls to work is if you can connect to T-Mobile's 2G network where it is still available.  You can ask for a refund by submitting a ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page.

Selinak

urchased 3 days ago, Adds on talk, text and data.  All setup -1 available with 0 usage.  They fixed data but forgot talk and text.  How to get my refund because i am going back to Canada tomatoes?

Selinak

Purchased 3 days ago, Adds on talk, text and data.  All setup -1 available with 0 usage.  They fixed data but forgot talk and text.  How to get my refund because i am going back to Canada tomatoes?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Selinak  When did you purchase it, the add on only lasts 15 days from time of purchase.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Selinak 

More details would be helpful. 

Does data work fine?

Which model phone? 

Some basic troubleshooting advice: Reboot phone.  Network reset of phone (this will erase your saved Wifi passwords)

Try to manually select either T mobile or AT&T carriers.

Here is some more additional information:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/us-roaming-troubleshooting

Need Help? Let's chat.