cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on Not added to plan

langdonarabians
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the $15 plan and used all my minutes 100 this month. I purchased 500 min $5 add on 3 days ago and it has not started yet. PM tells me I am out of minutes. This purchase was done online logged into account and shows in account.

Plan renews in about 3 weeks, any idea how to get the 500 minutes talk I purchased added to account?

I did update to unlimited talk for next billing period.

Thanks in advance

Don

;

11 REPLIES 11

self solution removed

langdonarabians

Softtech

Thanks, I have two lines and the minutes have been added.

Don

@langdonarabians   as @dabr mentioned, you didn't do step 2, the actual purchase of the add-on , that's why you see only one line, the loading of the fund

Now, you can head to purchase add on and pick the 500 minutes add-on and buy.  PM will use the amount in the account for the purchase

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Ok. So buying add-ons is messy. It always comes from a balance. You need to get that balance to pay for the add-on. That's where you are now. So then go into the purchasing screen and choose the add-on and use the money from your balance and you can buy the add-on.

langdonarabians

PM.JPG

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Then yes read the reply from dabr.

langdonarabians

Yes says balance is $5

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@langdonarabians   you should be able to confirm your purchase in the My Account's Transaction History (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/)  You should see 2 lines, one showing you loaded $5 and another line showing the purchase of the 500 mins add-on

Also, on the Overview Tab, My Data & add-ons, you should see it clearly showing the 500 mins add-on, do you see such a line?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@langdonarabians   Buying add-ons requires two steps, first add funds and then back to add-on page to purchase the applicable add-on.  Did you take the second step?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Sorry, balance of $5 in your Public account?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Is it showing under my data & add-ons in your Public account? Do you have a balance of $15?

Need Help? Let's chat.