Did you mean: 

Add on 1G not reflected correctly

Trichy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid for US RoAming 1G bug only 250MB is reflected in my account 

8 REPLIES 8

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yes this looks like the issue. 20 doesn't give you a gig AND talk and text.. Either 250 plus talk and text or just 1GB of straight data 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Trichy wrote:

I paid for US RoAming 1G bug only 250MB is reflected in my account 

@Trichy - are the funds you added to buy the roaming adding still showing in your Available Funds area? If so, then you really didn't add the Roaming addon successfully yet...that is, if you are on the $15 plan and you are seeing the 250mb from your regular plan.

Purchasing an addon is TWO STEPS; be sure to:

1. Add funds to your account, if you don’t have sufficient funds  
  2. Go back to the Add-Ons page and select your Add-On.

If you still see the $s in your Available Funds area, then you need to go back to complete step #2.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Trichy Hi what are you awaiting a response to?did you submit a ticket?

Trichy

Still waiting for a response 

@Trichy that is what you received it's 250 with the talk and text there is another one for 20 bucks that is 1 gig for data only

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Trichyif you have loaded enough fund and something wrong in between, open ticketet with PM support

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

Trichy

It show 250MB but I paid the $20 for the 1G and unlimited talk and text for the 10days 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Trichy hi is it possible you added the talk text and 250mb?what does it say in your data and add on section?

Need Help? Let's chat.