cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-Ons. Do they apply across the board to all plans?

jo99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I currently have access to a number of add-ons in my account.

If I change plans will I still have the ability to add on any of them to my new plan as needed?

If I get the the new $15/ month 4G plan, can I buy US roaming add-ons? International min add on? etc.

3 REPLIES 3

Simon24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am using $15/ month 3G plan.  I can see the options to buy US roaming add-ons and International min add on in my account.  So, I think that you can do so in the new $15/ month 4G plan.  But, new $15/ month 4G plan is only for new activation.

@jo99 wrote:

I currently have access to a number of add-ons in my account.

If I change plans will I still have the ability to add on any of them to my new plan as needed?

If I get the the new $15/ month 4G plan, can I buy US roaming add-ons? International min add on? etc.

While the Self Serve system will allow a customer to purchase any add-on, there are add-ons that should not be purchased in combination wtih specific Public Mobile plans.  For example, the purchase of a US roaming add-on combine with a Canada-US plan, or the purchase of a Canada-wide data add-on combined with a 5G plan with unlimited data would not service any purpose.

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

yes, all add-ons are available to everyone with any plan

however, the new $15 4G plan is only for new activation.  You cannot change your existing PM account to that plan.  If you like, you need to activate new account to get the $15 plan

Need Help? Let's chat.