cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

TinaCooper
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was in the middle of activating and something whent wrong but money was taken out and card is not working

7 REPLIES 7

@TinaCooper  Did you at least get in touch with support ?

@softech  None taken was just explaining to @TinaCooper @how and we’ll rest you can both read lol 

• @TinaCooperfirst off you can edit your excepted solution under your name on post to the right by time stamp edit it and remove excepted solution , and did you port and use imei  as @softech  suggested if so it’s time to get support 

@TinaCooper  oh, I thought you had the solution, you can go back to the post you picked and select "Not the solution"  (no offend @Handy1 )

for your issue, can you tell me if you gone thought the end of the activation step?

anyway, open ticket with Pm support as what I suggested above and wait for support to reply.  They will reply within 2 hours

TinaCooper
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No solution yet

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TinaCooper  Did you reboot phone try taking SIM card out and another device  and or take it out and reseat it in sim tray and make sure tray is  pushed all the way in .. otherwise if it’s a provisioning issue you need supports help 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@TinaCooper   did you got an error like error 821 or 835?  were you requesting porting and used IMEI number?

anyway, open ticket with PM support via direct message to get it sorted out first

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.