cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation problem

Xiuqing
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was trying to activate a new SIM card, I fill everything, also payment is done. Then the Activation keep loading and loading, then is gone. I try to reactivate the SIM card the it said is enter a valid SIM number, what are the problems

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Xiuqing 

If your payment was taken then an activation occurred however your sim card did not provision to your account and your account probably was only partially created. Try logging in with your email and the password you chose in secret/incognito mode to see if the account was created. Either way you must contact customer support and they will finish creating your account if necessary and provision your sim card to it and you will have working services. Use the links as provided above to contact customer support they open at 6:00 a.m. eastern.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen. Keep an eye out for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a customer support agent. Responding promptly will speed up service times. The usual wait time is within an hour so expect a reply in the morning.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Xiuqing 

It is your browser, try clearing the cache and cookies then go incognito.

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Xiuqing 

close brower check your credit card any charge on it if yes 

send Private message CS_Agent at: to fix it

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

(envelope icon on the top right) CS_Agent will reply you there.

if not showing charge, Try different browser. Try incognito mode. Clear browser cache,cookie, Try refresh.Try again

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Has money been spent? Do any services work with the sim in a phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.