cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation error

Lexie23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

After activating my sim card, and paying etc., it kicked me out of the website basically saying "page error", what do I do? 

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lexie23 wrote:

Hello, 

After activating my sim card, and paying etc., it kicked me out of the website basically saying "page error", what do I do? 

1.  Check you credit card online.  If there is a pending entry from PM, your account may already activated.

2.  If you received a welcome email from PM, your account may already activated.

3.  If you can login to your self-serve account using your email address as the username and your password provided,  what is the overview page showing your account status? If it is active, your account was activated.

4.  Insert your PM SIM card and restart your phone.  If your phone showing Public Mobile at the notification bar, your account was activated.

If your account was not activated, close your browser and restart you browser to do the activation process again.

If you get a SIM card invalid erroe, wait one hour and activate your account again after PM server released your SIM card from your failed session.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@Lexie23 

Try using your sim, if it works try logging into your selfserve. If you can't try registering your selfserve.

If it doesn't work check if your credit card was charged.

If not clean your cache and use incognito mode and try again in if you get message that Sim is invalid wait for another hour and try again.

If your card was charged, try another phone that for sure works with Telus network.

If it still didn't work on that phone then contact moderators https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Lexie23 

First check if your credit card was charged.  If charged, then try the SIM card in your phone.

If not charged, you can try again.  Might want to clear cache, incognito mode.  Give some time in between attempts.  Chrome incognito seems to work well with this site.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Lexie23 wrote:

Hello, 

Hi @Lexie23 ,

What exactly and when is it happening? 

You only have a certain amount of time to complete everything, so if you have timed out, please wait about one hour and try again.

After your wait this period and try again, if you continue to have issues after that, you can private message the Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.