cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Process

Austin_YQU
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Got my line ported over PM, it was straight-forward.

I am enjoying the discounted service very well with great quality.

8 REPLIES 8

Austin_YQU

Cool, I will give that a shot

Austin_YQU

Oh yea, voice and conference call option up to 5 callers at a time.

@Austin_YQU  TextNow gives you a telephone number and allows you to call conventional telephones both in Canada, Mexico, UK and the US for free. And unlike Whatsapp, the other person doesn't need to get the app to get the message. Since its a voip app, you can log onto WiFi worldwide and use it to receive/call home to Canada with your Canadian number. A better comparison would be Google hangouts and Google dialer combined on an Android phone. But I find the voice signal clearer with TextNow.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Austin_YQU 

He was adding helpful options. How would he know you already had a texting app? Does WhatsApp do voice as well?

Austin_YQU

I have unlimited minute, my VM is working, texting to US is better with Whatsapp, why do I need Textnow?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for letting us know @Austin_YQU . Good to hear the success stories. Welcome to PM. To save more, add the TextNow voip app and use it via Wifi to make / receive / send calls and texts in Canada and to the United States for free. You can also use it as I do to check my voicemail from my own phone without using the minutes from the PM plan. Simply dial your PM phone number - reject the call when it rings (this sends the call to voicemail) - press the * key to allow you to enter your password. - enter - and you are in your voicemail account - Hang up when you are finished. No minutes used.

Stay safe.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Austin_YQU welcome to Public just remember to write down your passwords and  emails,pin in case you need help, enjoy

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Great. PM has been pretty awesome so far for me too. Its straightforward and cheap

Need Help? Let's chat.