cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Error Code M.8701

Radkom
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account has been in limbo for almost 24 hours with error M.8701 when I tried to subscribe. I have opened tickets with agents. When will someone get back to me? My credit card has been charged. 

@CS_Agent 

9 REPLIES 9

Radkom

@Handy1  I have another question. I wanted to refer my wife to PM as well but obviously can't until I have a working account....but she also doesn't want to miss this promo. Do you think if she signs up anyway they will be able to to apply the referral to my account after this is all sorted out?

@Radkom  Hopefully you get a reply soon fingers crossed 🤞 

Radkom

@Handy1 Thank you. Hopefully that's the case...

@Radkom  As long as their pending and not posted charges I wouldn’t worry to much . It should straighten itself out 

Radkom

@khraeohn My cc shows multiple pending charges though from Public Mobile (after my many attempts to retry with different browsers, etc). 

khraeohn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You are in a sea of 100's of other people trying to get BF deals. They're going through the tickets as fast as they can, but it's gonna just be a waiting game.

You can always try logging in from a different browser. Clearing your cache. 
That's what I did. Also check your bank. When I got that error, I wasn't actually even charged. 
The best time to do this stuff is late night when people have gone to bed.

Last night at 12 AM PST, it was like a weight lifted off the servers. Everything suddenly started working again, fast and responsive. Once people stop hammering the servers, you should try again if you can.

@Radkom  Best to just send the one and wait , continually sending messages keeps your concern at the bottom of the cue unfortunately. Usually they reply with I the hour but some have said. It can take up to 2 days at times . Sorry that’s not what you want to hear but that’s rare cases 

Radkom

Yes, I've been checking my inbox and sending messages to CS_Agent. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Radkom  Have you checked your community in box for their response ? I know they been slow the last couple days because of Black Friday promos . You can use this link to your in box to keep n eye for their reply 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Need Help? Let's chat.