cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activated new sim but cannot recieve incoming calls

Hina
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi! I just activated my pm sim my data is working and I can make outgoing calls but am unable to recieve calls or messages.. I am not sire what the issue is please help me.
7 REPLIES 7

Hina
Hey!! I activated my sim sim last night ariund 7 but the problem is still there as I mentioned above. I ported my number from Chatr. Can anyone suggest me anything my billing cycle for Chatr is close too!

Hina

Thank you I hope it works. 

If you have ported in a phone number, this is how it is supposed to work.  All incoming communications will continue to go to the service provided by your old service provider until the phone number transfer has been completed.  Until then, you can continue to use your old service.  When the porting is complete, your old service will stop working. Then, the Public Mobile sim can start being used and everything should be up and running at that time. If transfering a phone number from one wireless carrier to another, in most cases, it should be be completed within 2.5 business hours.

Hina

Yes I did but it did not work 

maddog497

Have you tried powering your phone on and off again?

Hina
Hope so!!

Time

Exactly the same issue I'm having. Hope someone can explain why this special case occurs and what the solution is.

Need Help? Let's chat.