cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activated but no service

m_8888
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

I sent this to one of the mods but I want to throw this out there to see if anyone else has had this issue.

I signed up for the fall promotion. I will be porting from Koodo but am initially attempting to activate a temporary number.

I went through the activation process. The credit card I planed on using would not process, it kept throwing an error. I then used another credit card and it went through (autopay was selected). The confirmation page then displayed. I also received the text that includes my pin number.

However since then I have not received the welcome text or email. I know these are to take place as my fiance signed up about a week ago with PM (it is his phone number that I used for referral during the activation). Also when I log into my account the available funds show $120 however this has not been applied to the plan. There are no plan details listed and the payment due date and autopay date are both showing as system genesis time (Dec 30 1969). Voice, text, data is not working. APN settings have been setup.

I can only assume the activation did not complete. Have any of you seen this scenario play out before?

4 REPLIES 4

anthonyc

I was able to get around my problem by clicking on "Change Number" on my account overview screen instead of going through the "Change Plan" screen (which still has the error message). The port from Koodo postpaid was completed immediately. Everything appears to be up and running on PM.

Pasted_Image_2016-11-19__1_46_PM.jpg

arog

I just tried this again... the change plan is working again, and I could sign up for the promotion.   The $120 balance on the account was used for the plan and it seems like the plan was activated on the phone. 

Try going to your account and re-selecting the promotional plan (or whatever) using the 'change plan' option.  it worked for me!

anthonyc

Having issues here as well. My plan is to activate a new account with a new number then port number from Koodo postpaid.

• Activated with new number, credit card went through.
  • No welcome/activation email received.
  • When I log into my PM account, it shows status "Activated".
  • When I click on "Change Plan", the page renders but there's a message: "Sorry! We are having trouble with this page. Please try again later."
  • When I click on "Change Phone Number", the page appears. I made sure to select the "I'm authorized" checkbox before entering my Koodo number. Click "Check eligibility" and I'm forwarded to a generic error page.

Update: The selfserve site appears to be down for me.

Update 2: Selfserve site is back but problems persist.

Change plan page error:

Pasted_Image_2016-11-19__11_53_AM.jpg

Generic error page:

Pasted_Image_2016-11-19__12_02_PM.jpg

arog

I am seeing the same issue, however I received no errors during sign up.   All the same symptoms though.

Need Help? Let's chat.