cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

Miramira
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does anyone know how long it takes a payment to process before it takes affect ? Apparently my daughter got messages that the payment was due me never told me 🤦🏼‍♀️. I paid that today . Would that also be a reason saying that she used all of her data ?

6 REPLIES 6

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@Miramira wrote:

Does anyone know how long it takes a payment to process before it takes affect ? Apparently my daughter got messages that the payment was due me never told me 🤦🏼‍♀️. I paid that today .

What do you mean you 'paid today'? Are you on autopay? Did you just added funds to your daughter account? Based on other messages your renewal will be on 8th Oct so if you have funds on account or you are on autopay tomorrow plan will be renewed and nothing to worry about.

PM send SMS payment reminder to everybody 2 days ahead of payment day. Regular process. Plus after renewal you will get few more SMS saying 'thank you'.

@Miramira wrote:

Ok it says active . It also says the period is from October 8- November 8, so I guess I need to wait till tomorrow to see if she has any data then 

These dates don't make sense. If you renewed overnight last night then the first date would have been yesterday the 6th. Then the end date still doesn't make sense. For it to be the 8th, the start date would have needed to have been the 9th. Can you click the little spinner refresh icons to see if those dates change. Or use private mode.

@Miramira wrote:

Ok it says active . It also says the period is from October 8- November 8, so I guess I need to wait till tomorrow to see if she has any data then 

The SMS was probably for an upcoming payment.  Note that the payments are transacted at midnight eastern time.  

@Miramira - do her services work? edit well other than data, as it sounds like she may be out? So services like calling/texting working ok?

Since Active, as long as you have made a payment to cover the plan or are on autopay, then it should renew tomorrow without issue.

If you see a Suspended message on her account tomorrow, don't panic. It says this on the morning of the renewal.

Miramira
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Miramira   usually payment process immediately and account will be active

First try clear cache and relaunch browser and try to login My Account that way to confirm if account showing Active.  If not, check if Available fund has any amount, check Payment History to see if it confirms PM took the money

Need Help? Let's chat.