cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

578Jess
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched from bell to public mobile last month with an e-sim. All the settings say I’m with public but I got a billed from bell saying I’m still with them. But my phone say public. And I can see the data that I have used in public and also bell, As well as the call and messages on the record of both companies.

Anyone can help me? 
@CS_Agent 

@CS_Comms 

2 REPLIES 2

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @578Jess 

Login to My Account , Profile, check if your phone number still showing the one you want.

And your Bell sim still can receive and make calls? your Porting was not completed.  Call the PM porting team.  I will message you the phone number.  Check your Community inbox

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@578Jess 

it means the port was never completed

A critical part to porting is to receive a text from your old provider and you have to reply YES within 90 mins.  If you are not receiving calls and text on your PM sim card, and only outgoing calls, wok  then you might have missed the step and hence porting was not completed

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.