cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

pramodm30
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello

My account is showing as suspended. Can you please check and reactivate it?

Also, in the transaction history I can see the payments that I've made however they are not getting reflected into balance history.

20 REPLIES 20

@Publicmobile201 

You might want to start your own thread with more details about your specific situation.  The original thread is a couple fo years old.  Or you could continue with this thread with more information about your situation.  

To start your own topic/thread, just choose which category.  ie. Paying your service, Getting started, etc.    The choose Ask a question tab.  

Publicmobile201
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Payment was made my service is still suspended

yaniskou

Good day,

I have purchased US roaming a few days ago. Now i came back from US and i see a message on both accounts that states.

"Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service"

"Plan Expired"

Plan expiry date states november 19, that is the date i have purchases US roaming add-on, and autopayment is on Dec 27 (this date is correct)

Also i have signed up for different plan on one line, for my next update, when there was a promo 12gb instead of 6gb, and now it's all gone.

Both lines are currenlty working. 

lolaoni
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I chose my plan online and made payments online,but my account is still showing suspended. Can you please check and reactivate it?

Also, in the transaction history I can see the payments that I've made however they are not getting reflected into balance history.

Thank you.

Hey @Timmypowell91,

Please don't be sorry 🙂 it's all good.

Thanks,

Shazia. 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Timmypowell91
Sorry

Hello @Timmypowell91,

I have already answered on your first post,  in the future please do not double post your question.

I have activated the service, please reboot your phone and the service should now be functional.

Thanks,

Shazia. 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Timmypowell91
Can you please help me. I have same thing going on.. I posted what's going on but I'm new here and don't really know how all this works... But I lock myself outta sim card.. Got new one today.. Made three payments of 40$ money came outta my acct .. But on here it says avail balance 0. In payment transactions I see the three payments of 40$ .. Please help me

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @pcerchez,

I'm sorry about this, kindly reboot your device, the service should be functional.

Thanks,

Shazia.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Shazia_K or @Kalla_A,

Would you please help our friend.

Thanks.

pcerchez

My account has been suspended.  I have balance of $90 and for some reasonn I can't seem to activate my phone.  This is very frustrating.  Please help.  Thank you

pramodm30

Thank you Shazia, it has been reflected now. Apreciate your help.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@pramodm30, I see that the beta discount was not applied for the month of February, I have manually adjusted it for you and you should be receiving it until the end of the first 12 months period. 

Please visit your self-serve account if you wish to see the changes that I have made.

Thanks,

Shazia. 

pramodm30

Thank you Shazia, it's working fine now.

I used to get $10 rebate [as part of 12 months promotion plan], I hope I would get it for the remaining months as well [i.e. until completion of first 12 months]

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @pramodm30,

Thank you for not taking offence.

Have a great day, and, though belated, welcome to Public Mobile and our community!

Cheers.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@pramodm30 we are very sorry about this, I have activated your service, kindly reboot your phone 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia. 

pramodm30

Sorry Martin, I wanted to create a new thread but was not sure how to do that so replied back to a previous similar issue. and then I found how to create a new one, that created a duplicate, but thanks for the notification.

pramodm30

No today/yesterday was not the renewal day. Actually I was travelling and so changed my public mobile SIM but I could not find it, so I used lost/stole phone service to suspend it.

However after a week I found my SIM and so wanted to reactivate the service - when I logged in to my account - it showed account suspened message and displayed "make a payment to reactivate the account" message.

I did make payment, in fact twice - first on 28th Feb & then yesterday also, however it is still showing the same error message.

"

Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan."

If I click on reactivate button, it asks me to pay again but does not reflect the payment in available balance. The last 2 payments that I made [on 28th Feb & 1st March] are showing under Transaction History but it's not reflecting in available balance.

Martin
Legend
Legend
@pramodm30,

You published 2 identical posts.

One was sufficient; the second constituted spamming, which is contrary to community norms.

In the future, please do not spam.

I thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

If today is your renewal day, than its normal for account to be suspended till morning. 

Check tomorrow morning and see everything is fine. 

Need Help? Let's chat.