cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

asubhan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I need assistance in getting my account reactivated. When i try to reactivate it says credit card information cannot be accepted. 

I have verified with the bank and the credit card has no issues. 

Thanks in advance for the assistance. 

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@asubhan as @mimmo noted, the system can be fussy about unit numbers.  When I added my card a while back, I had to leave the appartment/unit number blank, and enter the unit number as part of the address line 1, such as:

123-555 Fake St

basically I formatted it EXACTLY the way that it appears on my credit card statements.  This worked.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You can also try leaving last digit of postal code out or unit number if you live in an apartment

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@asubhan,

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.