cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended, enough balance, 90 day suspension that expires next month?

Matsiro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Guys,

This morning I logged in to see if my data had rolled over to find that my account had been suspended because for some reason autopay didn't work. I have a couple problems:

1. Thinking it was a payment issue: I changed cards, added funds and then submitted for payment. First time around it added the missing amount bringing up my total balance to $120 which is what I require for my payment. When I try to submit again hoping that it will take the $120, it states that I have enough balance and I can't make the payment and my account is still suspended.
  2. Account expires on September 7th: So if my payment in May was successful and I only owe money for August, essentially just starting my 90 day suspension... how is it that I will lose my account on September 7th if I am supposed to have 90 days?

I am completely confused, I am trying to make the payment, but it won't let me. It says I have enough money and I am stuck in a situation where I am told my account is going to expire next month. This is very bizarre... can someone let me know what is going on here? Am I caught in some sort of glitch?Enough balance still suspended.png

6 REPLIES 6

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

just contact any one of the moderator is fine

@pssst wrote:

The same thing happened to me upon my renewal time. They also forgot to apply my loyalty reward, autopay reward (which was turned on), and my community reward. I don't know who to contact.

pssst
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The same thing happened to me upon my renewal time. They also forgot to apply my loyalty reward, autopay reward (which was turned on), and my community reward. I don't know who to contact.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Just to clarify, all amounts seen in the self serve account are ignoring taxes, whether it's amounts due or funds available. Available funds will already have had taxes paid on it (at point of sale) when made as a top-up through credit card or voucher. So if the amount due is $120 and is matched by $120 in available funds, the account should activate.

@Matsiro
The fact that it's not activating means there is something else wrong with the account, especially if it won't let you make any further payments, and you will have to obtain assistance from a moderator. Please follow the instructions that @ShawnC13 mentioned to contact a mod.

It looks like not enough fund.  Try to deposit $20 more.  

Matsiro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks a bunch... I do have some credit, so all together it comes to $120. I will contact the moderators... thanks for your help.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Matsiro, did you calculate the amount of tax that is to be charged?  The amount owing does not include tax so you will need to figure that out.  If your plan is $120 for 90 days and you have autopay set up you are down to $114.00 for 90 days $114 + 12%= $127.68  $114 + 13%= $128.82.  So if you didn't receive any community rewards or referral credits you probably do not have enough in your account no matter what it says.  If you feel you have have enough to cover the balance, you will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team

to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.