cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account not loading

ben931
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, today I ported my number out of Public Mobile, and now I'm unable to sign in. However, I can still reset my password. I just wanted to confirm whether my account is canceled for good, or there are website issues because I want to make sure I don't get billed.

Thanks,

Ben

3 REPLIES 3

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When on the Public Mobile Website, when you try to sign in if it fails redirecting you back to the Public Mobile Home Page, than your Account has most definitely been closed and you don't have to worry. 😁

maple_leaf
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ben931 , Although the account closes once you port out, the EverSafe ID (login) remains active and cannot be deleted. So, if you decide to come back to Public Mobile at a later date, you will still be able to login with the same email address and password, to start a new activation. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ben931  If you successfully ported out your number . You won’t be able to log into your account as the porting automatically closes the account . You won’t be charged again 

Adding if you want to be completely sure you can ask support to remove your credit card on file @ben931 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.