cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account login - no 2FA text

ASA-IV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I transferred a second from another provider to PM using my an account. It looks like the transferred phone number has the new phone number so I no cannot receive a text on for two factor authentication to login to my account.  Help would be much appreciated !

3 REPLIES 3

@ASA-IV wrote:

Correct my account phone number was changed after the transfer with the new one. My mistake. Now I want to update my plan and could not because 2fa has my old phone number that was replaced. How can I update the 2FA number with the new shoe number? 

Please see the instructions from earlier about haven't the 2FA code sent to e-mail. Once you're in you're account, the phone number used for 2FA can be adjusted.

ASA-IV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Correct my account phone number was changed after the transfer with the new one. My mistake. Now I want to update my plan and could not because 2fa has my old phone number that was replaced. How can I update the 2FA number with the new shoe number? 

@ASA-IV wrote:

I transferred a second from another provider to PM using my an account. It looks like the transferred phone number has the new phone number so I no cannot receive a text on for two factor authentication to login to my account.  Help would be much appreciated !

After porting in a phone number, the number associated with EverSafe needs to be manually changed.  You can choose resend code/didn't get code to have the 2FA code sent to your e-mail address.

When you say that you had a "second" transferred to Public Mobile, are you saying that you want two different phone numbers at Public Mobile.  If that was the request that you made, the number that was already on your Public Mobile account has been replaced.  There cannot be more than one phone number assigned to a Public Mobile account.

Need Help? Let's chat.