cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account locked

skullcrusher445
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am just looking to restarting my cell phone plan that I am currently on. I made the payment on my credit card that Public Mobile automatically takes payments out of for my plan.

Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate it. I am looking forward to my phone working again! Have a great rest of your day and have a great weekend!

Best regards,

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@skullcrusher445  - we are all customers and members like you here, and have no access to your account.

Does your account status say ACTIVE here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/overview

or, when you call 611?

If ACTIVE, try removing and reinserting your sim card. Or, try to perform a reset of the device's network settings.

If still issues, try your sim into another working phone to see if services work.

If it is Suspended status, you will need to make a manual payment.

If your plan still does not reactivate / resume and it shows $0 owing, try adding a $1 top-up payment. 

Or try

1. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  2. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  3. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  4. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  5. Log off your account. Log back in. Reboot your phone.

If issues persist, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@skullcrusher445 

How did you get the 2FA sent to you?

Also, is your account suspended and need to reactivate before the 90 days?

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@skullcrusher445 

after 20 min use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

tried reset password  if your security question.

or contact to support team by CS_Agent  to reset.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @skullcrusher445   Your subject line is "Account locked" but you said you made a payment, so, is the account ok now?

If you made a payment (either via *611 or via My Account), reboot your phone once  and the service should resume.

Need Help? Let's chat.