cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account locked

ShadowWarrior
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Good afternoon,

Can any Mod help me unlock my account? I can't use the "forgot your password" option. It says that my account is locked. 

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8

@Mathewpp wrote:

Hi please Any Moderator could help me reactivating my account that has been locked? Please I need to access self serve to add/change my plan 

thank you

Have you tried the password reset function to get you into your account?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Mathewpp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi please Any Moderator could help me reactivating my account that has been locked? Please I need to access self serve to add/change my plan 

thank you

neelam

Hi There

I am Neelam bhardwaj, my email id is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com and phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx.

I am tried to access my account but its showing locked. Can you please activate my account

thanks

Neelam

MG10

Thank you. I only noticed that after I had sent you a message. I appreciate the reply.

@MG10wrote:

I Can't sign in or change my password. I think my pay period has expired. How do I get access again?

@MG10, you should actually create a separate thread when posting your issue.  It will receive much greater visibility.  That said, password changes are not affected by account expiry.  The reset function is a bit buggy.  I suggest contacting the moderator team to assist with the password reset.  See above post for how to get in touch with the moderator team.

MG10

I Can't sign in or change my password. I think my pay period has expired. How do I get access again?

ShadowWarrior
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you for your help. I just sent the mod a message.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info.

More info on contacting mods:

Spoiler
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?If I do need Moderator assistance, what information should I provide?
    • Once the Community Moderator has responded to your private message, they will provide you with a secure link so they can authenticate your account information
    • In order to validate your account information, you will be asked for 1) Your account number and 2) Your PIN number
What are the Contact Support’s hours of operation?
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.