cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account got charged twice

pyromaster15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After i switched my plan it took my payment for the old plan then charged me for my new one!

5 REPLIES 5

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@pyromaster15 

Was your account going thru renewal or were you reactivating from suspended status?

@pyromaster15 open ticket and hope for the best.  Again, they don't have to do that by policy, but they might help out of courtesy.  Kindly report back the outcome 

pyromaster15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes i did a plan change and didnt realize that my payment for my old one was at the same time so i got double charged 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@pyromaster15 

are you seeing these payments on your payment card transaction history or on the public mobile self-serve payment history?

It’s possible you may be seeing cached information on self serve site or viewing pending charges on your payment card, transaction history, which may or may not settle to authorized charges.

Of course, if you did do an immediate plan change following your regular renewal, then yes, you’d be charged again for the amount of the new plan you selected.

In the latter case, the customer support agents are usually flexible around customer oversight when deciding between immediate versus post dated plan changes.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@pyromaster15 

you have used "Change plan now" instead of "change on renewal date"? if so, that is a normal behavior 

try to open ticket with PM support,.  But PM is prepaid provider, they might or might not be able to help, but try

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.