cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account dashboard bug

Micov
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, ever since this summer when I got a weird charge after a 10 day usage of my plan my account is weird. Sure I got reimbursed and my service works normally, but when I check my profile it says I still have a 10gb plan when I have the 1gb plan and only pay 25$. I reach my data limit at 1gb as well. Has this happened to anyone else? Is this a permanent glitch to my account. It seems no matter the plan I chose, my account still shows me the 10gb plan but behind the scenes I actually have the 1gb plan.

5 REPLIES 5

@Micov 

the website doesn't automatically generate the updated information.

Screenshot_20221105-074125.png

@Micov wrote:

Nope, tried that several time and from different devices too on different days. No good

Please post a screen cap with personal information redacted?  Customer do have issues with cached webpages, but incognito mode solves the problem.  If you are still seeing inaccurate information, that is a problem that needs further investigation.  

Micov

Well look at that. I forgot to mention that last time I checked elements of both plans were mixed into one. It said I owed them 25$ on the next billing date yet that I had 10gb. But it seems to have come back to normal today. I tried using incognito mode again though. Don't know if it worked because of that this time

Micov

Nope, tried that several time and from different devices too on different days. No good

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Micov , you might be seeing a cached web page.  Please use incognito mode on your browser when accessing the self serve portal.  

Need Help? Let's chat.