cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account closing

Kirrakiana
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi There, I opened an account however I cannot receive text messages to the phone number used to set up Ever Safe. Which means I cannot get  into my account to cancel the request. I have been charged on my CC for an account I cannot use. I would just like some one at public mobile to confirm the account can be closed on their end and my credit card refunded and no future payments taken out.

5 REPLIES 5

Kirrakiana

As i tried to active E sim - it did not work. I am then locked in a loop of trying to verify my account as I cannot get a text message as EVER Trust will not send to email address for this purpose. Which means I cannot get access to my account to cancel on the computer .. and I also cannot get help to block my credit card now on the account as I cannot access. I would rather pay slightly more and have someone be available to help instead of being in an endless loop!

Kirrakiana

This is just an email, not a chat with a real person. Why are there no real people to help and understand?

Kirrakiana

I have tried, no one ever responds. I cannot access the system. I have never met a more frustrating system.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can talk to a Public Mobile CS agent with the link below. Please note that the wait times are longer than usual so you might have to wait a bit more.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Kirrakiana 

you just opened your account last couple days?  Can you receive inbound calls?

Account can be closed but you need to disable Autopay yourself

or maybe you can submit ticket with Cs agent and ask them to remove the credit card from the system.

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.